Monday, September 27, 2010

Flora and Fauna

Beee Happy

Date: 9/25/10 Time: 10:39 a.m. Location: Springville, UT F-stop: f/5.6 Shutter Speed:1/200 sec. Camera: Cannon Rebel T2i Editing: Color enhanced

I love this picture. I love the composition of the focal point flower with the submissive blurry flower in the background. I enhanced the color on this picture to make the yellow more vibrant.

Pink Trumpets

Date: 9/25/10 Time: 10:37 a.m. Location: Springville, UT F-stop: f/5.6 Shutter Speed:1/500sec. Camera: Cannon Rebel T2i Editing: Exposure Adjusted

These are some flowers outside my sisters house down in Utah. For this picture I adjusted the exposure.

A touch of Gold

Date: 9/25/10 Time: 9:37 a.m. Location: Springville, UT F-stop: f/5.6 Shutter Speed:1/250 sec. Camera: Cannon Rebel T2i Editing: Exposure adjusted, color enhanced, cropping

This is my "fauna" picture. (The instructions said it could be an insect) While visiting my sister this weekend she took me up to a field full of these flowers and bees buzzing all over. This is one of my favorites. I adjusted the exposure and color and cropped the picture for better composition.

Fall Leaves

Date: 9/25/10 Time: 9:32 a.m. Location: Beaverton, Oregon F-stop: f/4.5 Shutter Speed:1/500sec. Camera: Cannon Rebel T2i Editing: saturation and contrast increased

I like this picture because there is a lot of contrast between the fall leaves and the blue sky above. For this picture I increased the saturation and contrast to bring out the colors more.

4 comments:

  1. Bee happy turned out really nice. I like the amount of bocha that you have in your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the first comment. I love the Bee happy photo and also the color enhancements that you did. Nicely done Marissa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures. I really like the coloring on each of these photos. You also had a really good depth of field on each of the flower pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite photo in this post is "Beee Happy." The colors, composition, and blur are wonderful. And you caught an image of a bee! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete