Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bannack Best

Here are just a few of my favorites from the trip. I'd love to go back up and spend more time. I love capturing a lot of contrasting colors in my photos and I think that really brings out a lot in them. I especially like Yellow Walls. The photo really captures the old, wearing feel of the room that was once beautiful.

Windows

Date: 9/29/10 Time: 1:56 p.m. Location: Bannack, MT F-stop: f/4 Shutter Speed:1/200 sec. Camera: Cannon Rebel T2i Editing: contrast and saturation

Yellow Walls

Date: 9/29/10 Time: 1:30 p.m. Location: Bannack, MT F-stop: f/4.5 Shutter Speed:1/30 sec. Camera: Cannon Rebel T2i Editing: contrast, exposure

Boxed

Date: 9/29/10 Time: 8:56 a.m. Location: Dubois, ID F-stop: f/5 Shutter Speed:1/40 sec. Camera: Cannon Rebel T2i Editing: contrast, exposure, saturation

Blue Room

Date: 9/29/10 Time: 9:47 a.m. Location: Duboise, ID F-stop: f/10 Shutter Speed:1/200 sec. Camera: Cannon Rebel T2i Editing: exposure, contrast

No comments:

Post a Comment