Sunday, October 24, 2010

Edits

In the Fall

Date: 10/23/10 Time: 3:26 p.m. Location: Rexburg, ID F-stop: f/5 Shutter Speed:1/60 sec. Camera: Cannon Rebel T2i

Editing: For this picture I increased the exposure, contrast, and saturation. I then added a flexible vignette around the edge of the photo.
Seed House

Date: 10/10/10 Time: 5:32 p.m. Location: Rexburg, ID F-stop: f/3.5 Shutter Speed:1/160 sec. Camera: Cannon Rebel T2i

Editing: For this photo I edited it in camera raw. I increased the saturation and contrast while bringing out the colors of the sky. I also added highlights on the building. For the edge effect I used the brushed-on effect.

3 Little Monsters
Date: 9/24/10 Time: 9:49 a.m. Location: Rexburg, ID F-stop: f/4 Shutter Speed:1/24 sec. Camera: Cannon Rebel T2i

Editing: For the photo I increased exposure, saturation, and contrast. For the border I did the double fade border.

No comments:

Post a Comment