Saturday, November 13, 2010

Night and Lights

Date: 11/9/10 Time: 8:30 p.m. Location: New York, NY F-stop: f/3 Shutter Speed:1/45 sec. Camera: Samsung Techwin

I love how this picture turned out! There were some annoying caution cones in the photo but i cloned them out. In increased the contrast so the lights are really the only thing you can see. Beautiful park in a beautiful city!

Date: 11/9/10 Time: 8:35 p.m. Location: Wall Street New York, NY F-stop: f/4.2 Shutter Speed:1/60 sec. Camera: Samsung Techwin

I changed this photo to black and white and the light from the camera flash is reflecting off the sign. I love how it turned out and the contrast in the photo. I also added more windows to the building behind and removed a glare at the top of the photo.

Date: 11/9/10 Time: 8:05 p.m. Location: Time Square New York, NY F-stop: f/5 Shutter Speed:1/50 sec. Camera: Samsung Techwin

This photo is taken in Time Square. I love the vivid green of the Coca Cola sign. I increased saturation and contrast in the photo also. Thank goodness for bight lights in the city!

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures and edits look fantastic! I really like the light picture with the signs. Soo cool. You did a great job with your cut outs as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa! You did an awesome job with this assignment. I love the Wall St Broadway one! And the one above it as well! You really did awesome (not to mention I'm jealous you got to be in NY!) :)

    ReplyDelete