Monday, November 1, 2010

Photolusions....

Date: 11/1/10 Time: 1:26 p.m. Location: Rexburg, ID F-stop: f/5 Shutter Speed:1/60 sec. Camera: Cannon Rebel T2i
Date: 10/30/10 Time: 2:26 p.m. Location: Rexburg, ID F-stop: f/5 Shutter Speed:1/30 sec. Camera: Cannon Rebel T2i
Content in her Cup

I like this picture. My mom gave me this mug as a joke cause I never have nothing to do.... So I took a picture of Breanne and made it look like shes in the cup with nothing to do enjoying her happy thoughts.

Painted Sky
Date: 11/1/10 Time: 4:20 p.m. Location: Rexburg, ID F-stop: f/20 Shutter Speed:1/200 sec. Camera: Cannon Rebel T2i

I was having a really hard time coming up with ideas for doing a staged photolusion. I went online and was looking for ideas when it showed someone drawing something in the sky with a pen. I rummaged around my room and found a brush... and white paint.... Painting clouds! I think it looks pretty good but I wish I could get the camera to focus on the sky and my hand at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment